A Simple Discussion on One Scene

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2003
      This is in the case of Kogoro's Old Boys' meeting: (Text from Stephen
      Paul's trans, http://stephen.swoo.net/)

      <quote>

      Kogorou: Where have you been this whole time?

      Ran: In the baths!

      Kogorou: The baths... but those are unisex!!

      Ran: Don't worry, no one was there...

      Ran: Right, Conan-kun?

      Conan: (blushed)Y-yeah...

      Kogorou: You went in the baths together?

      Ran: Yes! Conan-kun was so shy, it was really hard to get him in there!

      But it was fun, wasn't it?! Especially when I washed your back!
      A nosebleed? Maybe the bath made him dizzy...

      Kogorou: Or maybe he got turned on from seeing your body?

      Ran: Of course not... Conan-kun's just a child!

      Conan: {If she finds out who I really am... I'm dead meat...}
      </quote>

      The question is simple: What's your opinion on Conan's nosebleed? Going
      with the line of Kogoro or Ran?

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

      I send the scourge
      I send the sword
      Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
      (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all
      bootleggers)

    • hannah cocos
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003

        I don't really get what you mean? Of my opinion on conan's nosebleed. I must read the whole article first. Ya know. And is that a fanfic if it is not kindly send me its whole story. I can't go to Stephen's because my computer cannot support its URL???? I'm not really that sure.

        Anyway Thanks to those who replied on my email about the places where I can buy Conan Videos. One more question everyone is it already translated to English or not? I have not bought a copy of it because I'm not yet sure if its already translated. And I have'nt gone there yet because I had so many duties here!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot imagine things happenig here with me youknow the projects, studies and I'll be having my long test this week!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so busted when my mom finds out I'm sending an email. I've got to go now. Wish me luck.

        Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:

[...]

        Caritas Optimus Veritas
          Love   Ideal   Truth

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2003
          This is not from a fanfic; it's from manga Vol.9 or anime episode around
          30. I just provided the translation of the manga, in which I think is
          enough to depict the situation, as a reference. You can always check up
          your manga or anime for the scene.

          If I did confuse you, let me have my apologies.

          --
          Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

          I send the scourge
          I send the sword
          Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
          (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all
          bootleggers)

        • toyama kazuha
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
            Kogoro. He's definitely right... heh heh heh. ;)

            kazuha_000

            Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag