Re: [conan] Hi there!

  • Shiniki Kudo
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 19, 2002
      wohoo!! finally! a message from the mailing list! it's been sooo quiet in
      here i couldn't even remember when it was when we had lots of people
      contributing!! /=\ it's great to hear that something has joined the group!
      Ohayou ne!! Watashi ha Shiniki desu! Yoroshiku yo! (that's the max amount of
      japanese i can do..)

      welcome to the group and i really hope you can bring the ml back to life!

      my reason of loving Conan...

      Shinichi, Heiji do Kaito-sama ha DAISUKI desu yo!!!

      Ai-kun ha suki desu ne~

      ^=^ really hope people can share their thoughts and be lively again! ^O^

      and btw, just a final note, has anyone read my lastest chapter? (puppy eyes)
      i'm still sorta depressed i only got a few replies.. whatever you do,
      please, good or bad, please just pop in and tell me~ i really need help with
      the story!

      Kudo Shiniki <-- 1/2 day to go!!! HAPPY XMAS minna-san!!

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 19, 2002
        Shiniki Kudo wrote:

        > wohoo!! finally! a message from the mailing list! it's been sooo quiet in
        > here i couldn't even remember when it was when we had lots of people
        > contributing!! /=\ it's great to hear that something has joined the group!
        > Ohayou ne!! Watashi ha Shiniki desu! Yoroshiku yo! (that's the max amount of
        > japanese i can do..)

        Yes, you're right... So write a bit more if you have time!
        It's always bored with me who's writing and NO replies...

        > welcome to the group and i really hope you can bring the ml back to life!

        One person isn't enough. But at least it's a good step.

        > my reason of loving Conan...
        >
        > Shinichi, Heiji do Kaito-sama ha DAISUKI desu yo!!!
        >
        > Ai-kun ha suki desu ne~

        Well, my favourite is mainly Shinichi...

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

        I send the scourge
        I send the sword
        Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
        (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all bootleggers)

      • AMANI ABU QDAIS
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 20, 2002

          Konnichi ha!

          replying me ARIGATOU!

          wow! i see u r good in japanese!    i also like this language!

          well, could you explain more about the book? i didn't understand what do u want.

          my favourite characters are: Conan,Shinichi,Kaitou kid and Heiji.

          In class they call me Conan coz i'm very similar to him and coz i'm the youngest^^!

          well,bye!

          THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH!

        • sarah sarah

            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 21, 2002

              Konnichiha Sarah!

              thanx 4 your mail!

              no i'm not japanese,but i love japan as if i were a japanese! (i'm from Jordan,what 'bout you?)

              i love japanese language also!

              How are you in japanese is:  " OGENKI DESUKA?"

              tell me 'bout Conan

              mata ne!

              remeber: There is only one TRUTH!

                                            Conan Edogawa(nickname!)

            • N. A. Izzati <esfarity@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 21, 2002
                Ugh.. I'm still alive. *poke herself* Yes I am.

                Sorry guys, for not replying for.. uh let see... months? Not that I'm
                that important either. lol. Causing trouble all the time. And pick
                fight with a lot of ppl too.*sweatdrop*

                And hi Amani. And other new members too,^__^. Glad to see more people
                here. :)

                The reason I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Conan? Because.. I simply love mystery,
                detective, and manga.

                The character I like most?
                Ok, Shinichian, dont kill me. I know this chracter isn't really a DC
                character (in fact it has its own manga).

                I like the Phantom Thief. And then, yup, Shinichi, and of course
                Heiji. Shiiho Miyano is the most interesting female characetr. The
                mystery that's veiled behind her coldness is... so mysterious.

                lol, talk about nonsesne. Gomen ne? ;)

                ~N.A. Izzati.
              • N. A. Izzati <esfarity@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 21, 2002
                  Hi.

                  *long silent*

                  Really, I dont know what kind of 'noise' I shall make. *wink* Any
                  latest fic? Anything please? How about the Red Thread? I heard that
                  some writers has finished their fic, yup to enter the Red thread. I
                  dont know much detail of it though. Just heard it from some friends.

                  Want to discuss it here? Or maybe the RPG? That's remind me, where is
                  the admins? And anyone bother to give me the address? Is it still
                  working or not? I lost the address (i mean i forgot it -- i never
                  write it doen, just have it here *point at the head* in myhead).

                  Na, thank you. ^__^

                  ~N. A. Izzati (who also missed the 'noises' in Conan ML back to three
                  years ago. *sweatdrop* That's remind me, I've been its member for
                  three years. Oh yeah, except a few of things months ago that make me
                  unsubscribe for a couple of months. Not that it's really matter now)

                  --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...>
                  wrote:
                  > Since December nearly all messages disappeared -- Even less than
                  > September. Where are you? If you're free, make some noise here.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Samuel.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"
                  >
                  > I send the scourge
                  > I send the sword
                  > Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
                  > (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all
                  > bootleggers)
                  >
                  > Caritas Optimus Veritas
                  > Love Ideal Truth
                • Shiniki Kudo
                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 21, 2002
                    YATDA!!!!! (heart) people aren't just focusing on the main characters!! to
                    be honest, the ones who just appear a few times in the manga are the ones
                    who are most popular! Eg: kaito kid!! (heart) and Hakuba-kun! ^o^ love him~

                    (glad to see ml lively again! ganbade ne minna!)

                    merry Xmas!!!

                    Kudo Shiniki
                    >Ugh.. I'm still alive. *poke herself* Yes I am.
                    >
                    >Sorry guys, for not replying for.. uh let see... months? Not that I'm
                    >that important either. lol. Causing trouble all the time. And pick
                    >fight with a lot of ppl too.*sweatdrop*
                    >
                    >And hi Amani. And other new members too,^__^. Glad to see more people
                    >here. :)
                    >
                    >The reason I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Conan? Because.. I simply love mystery,
                    >detective, and manga.
                    >
                    >The character I like most?
                    >Ok, Shinichian, dont kill me. I know this chracter isn't really a DC
                    >character (in fact it has its own manga).
                    >
                    >I like the Phantom Thief. And then, yup, Shinichi, and of course
                    >Heiji. Shiiho Miyano is the most interesting female characetr. The
                    >mystery that's veiled behind her coldness is... so mysterious.
                    >
                    >lol, talk about nonsesne. Gomen ne? ;)
                    >
                    >~N.A. Izzati.

                    http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf
                  • hannah cocos
                    Message 9 of 23 , Dec 22, 2002

                      Duh !!!!!!!!

                       Everytime I open my inbox only 3-5 messages are received. Duh!!!! I've checked the member list in conanmania.com and found thousands of people signed in. I was really expecting to receive 10-20 messages or more but i was ssoooooo disappointed to see 5 messages.OOOOOOOOOOOo I'm gonna sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Anyway I saw the list of the Filipino who signed in in the group. Iknow you are there!!! wake up!!!!! join us!!!!!! answer my questions!!!!!! when I asked about the stores where to buy conan stuff there are only 3 people answered me!! #_#

                      Ya I know you dont know where to but please please to all the members who are not replying or emailing something Reply on our messages. Talk about your favorite det.conan character, why you joined the group?, share additional infos to new comers about the news bout det. conan, or make friends which is the main reason of mine to join here. I want to know people who are as interested as I am with detective conan because its rare as in very rare to know people who has the same taste as you do Right? Let us enjoy developing more friends here ^_^

                       I want  to share this news to some who still dont know this. Its about the 7th movie which will be seen on Japan on the Golden Week ( I'm not sure about the term) Its about the first love of Heiji and you know what its not Kazuha I dont know who (hope its Ran to spice up her relationship with Shinichi) But dont worry once I found out who is it I'll share it to you immediately. But I think its already time for you to save money for your trip to Japan.. Isn't it ssssoooo exciting I really hope to see it !!!!!!!!!!!

                      I'll ask you once more is there any store here in the Philippines ( particularly Cavite ), London and California?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I'm an adict!!!!!!!

                       Anyway Ihave an embarrassing question WHO IS THE WEBMASTER OF CONANMANIA.COM sorry if I dont know you.

                      Another one I'm Hannah Sabrina B. Cocos. I'm 12 years old. Ileave in Bacoor Cavite Philippines. If there is someone there from Cavite ????? Kindly Reply on me I want to know you. And if there is anyone there who wants to be my friend I'm always open to you!!!!!!!!!! If ypu have some complaints, suggestions or comments about my messages kindly reply on me because its my first time to be included in an emai group which really appreciates me

                                                                                          Hannah                                                                              xxx

                    • ^hisakazu^
                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 23, 2002
                        happy holidays everyone! well, i'm from the philippines too and like you hannah...i've been searching for places where i can buy those copies of detective conan movies...did you try the comic alley or the comic quest in the megamall?...i'm not sure which of the two but you can find copies of the dc movies in one of those stores...yun nga lang...di kumpleto. it's really hard to find such stuffs here in our place, huh?

                        conan@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                        >Duh !!!!!!!!
                        > Everytime I open my inbox only 3-5 messages are received. Duh!!!! I've checked the member list in conanmania.com and found thousands of people signed in. I was really expecting to receive 10-20 messages or more but i was ssoooooo disappointed to see 5 messages.OOOOOOOOOOOo I'm gonna sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        >Anyway I saw the list of the Filipino who signed in in the group. Iknow you are there!!! wake up!!!!! join us!!!!!! answer my questions!!!!!! when I asked about the stores where to buy conan stuff there are only 3 people answered me!! #_#
                        >Ya I know you dont know where to but please please to all the members who are not replying or emailing something Reply on our messages. Talk about your favorite det.conan character, why you joined the group?, share additional infos to new comers about the news bout det. conan, or make friends which is the main reason of mine to join here. I want to know people who are as interested as I am with detective conan because its rare as in very rare to know people who has the same taste as you do Right? Let us enjoy developing more friends here ^_^
                        > I want to share this news to some who still dont know this. Its about the 7th movie which will be seen on Japan on the Golden Week ( I'm not sure about the term) Its about the first love of Heiji and you know what its not Kazuha I dont know who (hope its Ran to spice up her relationship with Shinichi) But dont worry once I found out who is it I'll share it to you immediately. But I think its already time for you to save money for your trip to Japan.. Isn't it ssssoooo exciting I really hope to see it !!!!!!!!!!!
                        >I'll ask you once more is there any store here in the Philippines ( particularly Cavite ), London and California?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I'm an adict!!!!!!!
                        > Anyway Ihave an embarrassing question WHO IS THE WEBMASTER OF CONANMANIA.COM sorry if I dont know you.
                        >Another one I'm Hannah Sabrina B. Cocos. I'm 12 years old. Ileave in Bacoor Cavite Philippines. If there is someone there from Cavite ????? Kindly Reply on me I want to know you. And if there is anyone there who wants to be my friend I'm always open to you!!!!!!!!!! If ypu have some complaints, suggestions or comments about my messages kindly reply on me because its my first time to be included in an emai group which really appreciates me
                        > Hannah xxx

                        _______________________________________
                        EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
                        www.edsamail.com.ph
                      • JA Shichiru
                        Message 11 of 23 , Dec 23, 2002

                          hello hannah,

                          im also from the philippines. 19 yrs old, male , but im from cebu. sorry ican not help you you with that since were far. if youre here i can show you whre to buy. thats all.

                            hannah cocos &lt;questionmee@...&gt; wrote:

[...]

                            JA Shichiru

                        • Chiharu Nitta
                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 24, 2002
                            You can buy conan stuff at robinsons place manila near
                            padre paura, taft. look for the ANIMANIA store.
                            There's also some at University Mall near La Salle
                            Taft, 2nd floor FIRST EXHIBITION and another branch of
                            ANIMANIA. If you have time, at MegaMall Bldg. A lower
                            ground, visit Comic Alley. I think there are other
                            stores there like Filbars. It's really hard to find DC
                            stuff.

                            Meri kurisumasu!

                            --- JA Shichiru <shichiru7@...> wrote:

                            > hello hannah,
                            > im also from the philippines. 19 yrs old, male , but
                            > im from cebu. sorry ican not help you you with that
                            > since were far. if youre here i can show you whre to
                            > buy. thats all.
                            > hannah cocos <questionmee@...> wrote:
                            > Duh !!!!!!!!
                            > Everytime I open my inbox only 3-5 messages are
                            > received. Duh!!!! I've checked the member list in
                            > conanmania.com and found thousands of people signed
                            > in. I was really expecting to receive 10-20 messages
                            > or more but i was ssoooooo disappointed to see 5
                            > messages.OOOOOOOOOOOo I'm gonna sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            > Anyway I saw the list of the Filipino who signed in
                            > in the group. Iknow you are there!!! wake up!!!!!
                            > join us!!!!!! answer my questions!!!!!! when I asked
                            > about the stores where to buy conan stuff there are
                            > only 3 people answered me!! #_#
                            > Ya I know you dont know where to but please please
                            > to all the members who are not replying or emailing
                            > something Reply on our messages. Talk about your
                            > favorite det.conan character, why you joined the
                            > group?, share additional infos to new comers about
                            > the news bout det. conan, or make friends which is
                            > the main reason of mine to join here. I want to know
                            > people who are as interested as I am with detective
                            > conan because its rare as in very rare to know
                            > people who has the same taste as you do Right? Let
                            > us enjoy developing more friends here ^_^
                            > I want to share this news to some who still dont
                            > know this. Its about the 7th movie which will be
                            > seen on Japan on the Golden Week ( I'm not sure
                            > about the term) Its about the first love of Heiji
                            > and you know what its not Kazuha I dont know who
                            > (hope its Ran to spice up her relationship with
                            > Shinichi) But dont worry once I found out who is it
                            > I'll share it to you immediately. But I think its
                            > already time for you to save money for your trip to
                            > Japan.. Isn't it ssssoooo exciting I really hope to
                            > see it !!!!!!!!!!!
                            > I'll ask you once more is there any store here in
                            > the Philippines ( particularly Cavite ), London and
                            > California?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I'm an adict!!!!!!!
                            > Anyway Ihave an embarrassing question WHO IS THE
                            > WEBMASTER OF CONANMANIA.COM sorry if I dont know
                            > you.
                            > Another one I'm Hannah Sabrina B. Cocos. I'm 12
                            > years old. Ileave in Bacoor Cavite Philippines. If
                            > there is someone there from Cavite ????? Kindly
                            > Reply on me I want to know you. And if there is
                            > anyone there who wants to be my friend I'm always
                            > open to you!!!!!!!!!! If ypu have some complaints,
                            > suggestions or comments about my messages kindly
                            > reply on me because its my first time to be included
                            > in an emai group which really appreciates me
                            >
                            > Hannah
                            > xxx

                            > Terms of Service.
                            >

                            > JA Shichiru

                            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                          • hannah cocos
                            Message 13 of 23 , Dec 24, 2002

                               ^hisakazu^ <mel_dineros@...> wrote:

                              happy holidays everyone! well, i'm from the philippines too and like you hannah...i've been searching for places where i can buy those copies of detective conan movies...did you try the comic alley or the comic quest in the megamall?...i'm not sure which of the two but you can find copies of the dc movies in one of those stores...yun nga lang...di kumpleto. it's really hard to find such stuffs here in our place, huh?

                              Yup I really agree with you !!!!! Its so hard to find them here Yes I know there are some stores here who sell anime stuff but only some has detective conan. There is a store here in SM Bacoor THE ODDESSEY  They sell VCD of Anime Series I'm not sure if they sell DC  I havent visited it because my mom wouldn't allow me to. The last time I visited it was decades ago!!!!!! Just kidding! Good thing it is aired here in the philippines in channel 7 GMA every 4:00 in the afternoon. I am planning to email GMA to show the 5 movies of detective conan. So you guys out there who wants to see the movies help me encourage them.

                                      Thanks And Merry Christmas to you all

                              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                            • |shadowmaster|
                              Message 14 of 23 , Dec 25, 2002

                                try also at the 3rd floor, in DreamZone. I already brought a copy of the first two english-translated mangas (which sucks by the way! ) at the filbars stall (it's located a few meters away from the entrance.)

                                p.s.

                                there's no conan stuff in comic alley, rob mla.

                                Chiharu Nitta <hazielm2001@...> wrote:

                                You can buy conan stuff at robinsons place manila near
                                padre paura, taft. look for the ANIMANIA store.
                                There's also some at University Mall near La Salle
                                Taft, 2nd floor FIRST EXHIBITION and another branch of
                                ANIMANIA. If you have time, at MegaMall Bldg. A lower
                                ground, visit Comic Alley. I think there are other
                                stores there like Filbars. It's really hard to find DC
                                stuff.

                                Meri kurisumasu!

                                                Chosen by history, a man becomes a warrior.

                                                         Engraved into history, a warrior becomes a hero.

                              • Deejay Thomas
                                Message 15 of 23 , Dec 28, 2002

                                  Hi hannah,  I'm rocky and from pangasinan. sorry but i didn't know some stores there that can help you to find some DC mangas. By the way if you have some problems about DC, i'm here to help you as long as i can.

                                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Dec 22, 2003
                                    It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
                                    quite group is nothing good...
                                  • Erika Narimatsu
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Dec 22, 2003
                                      I'm at home, just relaxing away. Trying to knit presents for people :)

                                      I got an anime book of Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street
                                      part 2, but I don't have the first half :( They're hard to come by for
                                      some strange reason :(

                                      If anyone's bored and wanna chat, you might be able to catch me on irc

                                      irc.anime-chat.org
                                      #beika-cho
                                      port 6667

                                      -Erika

                                      On Dec 22, 2003, at 9:14 AM, Samuel Curtis wrote:

                                      > It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
                                      > quite group is nothing good...

                                    • Cherie Ponsuwanna
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Dec 23, 2003
                                        > It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
                                        > quite group is nothing good...

                                        Well, it's not my holiday time yet however. I'm in the middle of my midterm
                                        examination, trying to be familiar with those 20 amino acids. ^ ^

                                        I've heard about the 2-hour New Year special episode of Conan that it will be
                                        the Ghost Ship case from manga vol.42. Geez, I can't help hoping to see it!!
                                        ^_^ I think the quality of anime version of Conan has been improved a lot. It
                                        looks much better than it previously was to me. That would be great to see the
                                        Ghost Ship case in action.

                                        I know I've been so quiet for long time, but I'm still around here at Conan
                                        fandom. ^_~

                                        And lastly, I drew a picture of the Detective Boys celebrating Christmas. Wish
                                        everyone a happy holidays. ^ ^

                                        http://www.thai.net/manami/std-xmas.jpg

                                        (Cherie was running around, putting Santa hat on the head of everyone in DC's
                                        world ^ ^ )
                                        Haibara :: (taking off her Santa hat) You'd better get back to your study,
                                        indeed.
                                        Cherie :: Oh, please. Can't I have some rest?
                                        Conan :: And can't your "rest" be something else that is not joking on us?
                                        Ayumi+Mitsuhiko+Genta :: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas~~
                                        Cherie :: See? It's Christmas time, Conan-kun. Enjoy it. ^ ^ (attaching a fake
                                        Santa beard on Conan's face)
                                        Conan :: ........(sweat drops)............

                                        Cherie
                                        (also trying to replace Gin's traditional black hat with Santa hat)

                                        http://photos.yahoo.com/
                                      • Angelica Jallorina
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Dec 23, 2003
                                          Elow!

                                          My fellow Conan fans, I seek a great advice from you.. can you please tell me, where to find DC here in US.. anyhting can help..

                                          Arigatou-minna-san!

                                          Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:
                                          It's holiday time... and I think it's the time for us to speak up... a
                                          quite group is nothing good...

                                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                                          Do you Yahoo!?
                                          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Dec 24, 2003
                                            It depends what type of Conan you're referring to...

                                            --
                                            Samuel Curtis, Shinichohirokian.
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Dec 24, 2003
                                              Cherie Ponsuwanna wrote:

                                              >I know I've been so quiet for long time, but I'm still around here at Conan
                                              >fandom. ^_~

                                              Thanks. The "old people" left few now... you should not that Jessica
                                              Romero threw all her manga away... O_O (She's a more disturbed person
                                              thanyou guessed, you see...)

                                              >(Cherie was running around, putting Santa hat on the head of everyone in DC's
                                              >world ^ ^ )
                                              >Haibara :: (taking off her Santa hat) You'd better get back to your study,
                                              >indeed.

                                              Ai sounded more like his stepfather (Agasa)...

                                              >Cherie :: Oh, please. Can't I have some rest?
                                              >Conan :: And can't your "rest" be something else that is not joking on us?
                                              >Ayumi+Mitsuhiko+Genta :: (singing) We wish you a merry christmas~~
                                              >Cherie :: See? It's Christmas time, Conan-kun. Enjoy it. ^ ^ (attaching a fake
                                              >Santa beard on Conan's face)
                                              >Conan :: ........(sweat drops)............

                                              Conan and Ai= Serious people. But, well, just look at me for this
                                              regard... ::sweatdrops::

                                              >Cherie
                                              >(also trying to replace Gin's traditional black hat with Santa hat)

                                              Do you fear being shot by him for that...?

                                              --
                                              Samuel Curtis, Shinichiohirokian.