Re: [conan] Question For Everyone

  • Summon Illusion
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
      ...didn't you already ask this? I don't mean to be
      rude or anything, but I think usually people would put
      on something like "fansubbing detective conan"...that
      would get the people that are interested...

      personally, I would've a year ago or so, but now I'm
      getting too busy and conan's one of those series
      that's even more of a pain to translate because of the
      usetage of vocabulary.
      --- green_boy35 <green_boy35@...> wrote:
      > Is there someone interested in fansubbing detective
      > conan?

      =====
      "There's really nothing much to say...some people live, others die...some fight, others cry..."

      (Summon Illusion)
      Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/~summonillusion/
      E-mail: kiw5@..., AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5 Website (dead): http://illusionsworld.tripod.com

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • ²Ö´Ý Meijin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
        In what RAW format do you supply?
        Or should I say, in what RAW format do fansub groups usually use?

        ______
        Hendra

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
          > In what RAW format do you supply?
          > Or should I say, in what RAW format do fansub groups usually use?

          In my case, I didn't "supply" raws. Raws were for my own benefit. I
          captured raws using a crappy set-up so they were in MPG format. The
          better groups might be DV format or rips straight from DVD.

          After encoding the raw, most groups convert the file into a format
          like DivX so that it's smaller in size. There's a small number of
          subbers who don't do this. Rather, they keep the quality and
          distribute on DVD so that the video is of the utmost quality.

          If you have questions about converting video, you can use this great
          site:
          http://www.vcdhelper.com

          (^_^)/