Re: [conan] The Heiji characterizion thread

  • John Ma
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2002
      IMO, Heiji was created to be a total opposite person of Shinichi-Conan, and
      he should be destined to be S-C's rival... as evidenced in Volume 10.
      However, it seemed that they at last became friends or pals than rivals...
      Did any noticed that?

      Most thought Heiji being "funny" maybe since he don't have the formality that
      Shinichi-Conan minded a lot...

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

      I send the scourge
      I send the sword
      Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
      (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all bootleggers)