Re: [conan] Studies in Ran 2 - Does she think Conan is Shinichi now?

  • Aichan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hmmm... I'm pretty sure she knows Conan's "little secret". After knowing her for such a long time, her actions speak loud enough. The case of the music box (the first one after Shinichi's return and leaving) left me with that feeling of "she's hiding something" after I read the last page, and later cases just confirmed my suspicions. Now she talks to Conan with a lot of freedom, about her feelings and about her life, and I think it's because she's convinced he is Shinichi, and that he knows of her feelings.

      Don't you all think so? ^__^

      Aichan

      (The "now" I mean is any time after the events in Volume 26.)

      We're quite sure that Ran known Conan is Shinichi much earlier than
      Volume 25 -- IMHO, the events in Volume actually *confirmed* her
      suspection -- but is the events in Volume 26 enough to dispel her
      suspection for some more time?

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian   "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"