Re: [conan] Re: aptx

    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 12, 2002
      IMO, Shuich isn't Shiho-Ai's boyfriend-- actually, her ex-boyfriend was
      Gin. Evidence: Volume 24, we saw when at the end of File 7:

      Gin :*Welcome, Sherry..*

      At the background we can see a naked Shiho (Shot from the back of
      course!), which quite certainly meant Shiho had a romatic relationship
      with Gin, if not having sex!

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

      I send the scourge
      I send the sword
      Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
      (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all
      bootleggers)

    • Melon holy
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 16, 2002

        OK....

         Keiji <keijiz@...> wrote:

        Il giorno 13-10-2002 3:24, Melon holy (holymelon88@...) scrisse

        > Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:
        >> IMO, Shuich isn't Shiho-Ai's boyfriend-- actually, her ex-boyfriend was
        >> Gin. Evidence: Volume 24, we saw when at the end of File 7:
        > I thought Gin is Chris Vinyard's boyfriend.

        I thought they did orgies;)

        Shuichi Akai is an infiltrated of FBI in the organisation. His relation with
        Ai isn't revealed.

        NOW Gin goes with Vermoth. I don't know if she and Jodie are the same
        person...

        --

        faith.yahoo.com