wanna ask..

  • evi yuliantini
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2002

      hello, ....

      i'm new member of this group.

      i wanna ask about the contest of conan ( news from moonkitty) . in the mail that i received, that told me that the contest limit until 2003, but the things that i dont know is about the contest itself. about what ??

      if there is any of you know about it please tell me something about it.

      thank for read this mail.

    • karina m
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002

        Hai, guys. well, i  also want to know about the contest of conan. so if u know something please tell me, ok? and by the way, evi,are u indonesian?

      • MoonKitty04@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
          Sorry for replying so late... Been rather busy.

          There's only one major Conan/Kaito contest that I know of right now: mine. :) If there is another contest (besides Lady Orla's), please let me know. It'd be useful.

          It's called Red Thread, and you can find it at http://www.freewebz.com/red_thread/.... If you check it out, I'm sure you'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about the contest.

          A REMINDER TO EVERYONE WHO CONSIDERS SUBMITTING A FIC:

            We are now accepting submissions of fanfic from now to January 14, 2003!!!

          See ya!

          frances marie
        • Sherry Himsukono

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
              Please check the website to see if your question can be answered before sending questions via email. The answer to that question is on the site.

              frances marie