RE: [conan] Re: Who is Kogoro (for Ran)?

  • ade julianti
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2002
      Oi keiji .. Even on giving spoiler must be a puzzle huh ???
      Hehehhe
      Anyway ... Gonna try to read it if got time :D
      I don't follow boyscout so .. My brain not so smart on this case :D

      ade

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 19, 2002
        Hehe... The codes are too easy to read. The key is A=N
        --- ajuliant@... <ajuliant@...>
        wrote:
        > Oi keiji .. Even on giving spoiler must be a puzzle
        huh ???
        > Hehehhe
        > Anyway ... Gonna try to read it if got time :D
        > I don't follow boyscout so .. My brain not so smart
        on this case :D

        > ade

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com
      • ade julianti
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 19, 2002
          Aahhhh
          I know this code .. From a serial tv hehehe
          Well anyway .. I will take the shoot :D

          ade

          Hehe... The codes are too easy to read. The key is A=N