Celebrate the 4rd Anniversary of the ML!

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2002
      What more should we do?

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

      I send the scourge
      I send the sword
      Thus saith -- (you fill that in)
      (The Plagues from Prince of Egypt, and my warning word to all
      bootleggers)

    • eon_strife
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2002
        I go to our chat server, but it's quiet there...

        --- In conan@y..., Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...> wrote:
        > What more should we do?

      • Nur Ain Mohammad Nasser
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2002
          What Chart server? have the address? I'll be in in this evening or may be tomorrow ^^. Just wanna check it out.

          eon_strife wrote:

           I go to our chat server, but it's quiet there...

          --- In conan@y..., Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...> wrote:
          > What more should we do?

        • sakura020288
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
            --- In conan@y..., "Nur Ain Mohammad Nasser" <nurain@a...> wrote:
            > What Chart server? have the address? I'll be in in this evening or
            may
            > be tomorrow ^^. Just wanna check it out.
            >
            > eon_strife wrote:
            >
            > > I go to our chat server, but it's quiet there...
            > >

            > > --- In conan@y..., Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...> wrote:
            > > > What more should we do?
            > > >
            > >hai!i think i had an idea.i think we should have a quiz or
            something or whatever from conan manga.we should test is conan fan
            really really is a fan and remember all case that conan solve

          • Kei
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
              --- sakura020288 <sakura020288@...> wrote:
              >hai!i think i had an idea.i think we should have a quiz or
              > something or whatever from conan manga.we should test is conan
              > fan
              > really really is a fan and remember all case that conan solve

              right ... i'll start then ...

              what was tequila's original baggage number ?

              http://health.yahoo.com
            • Koushiro Izumi
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 2, 2002
                Who's tequila?

                Seeing that it's a name of an alcoholic drink, I assume that he is the
                member of the "black organization" who was killed because of baggage number
                mix-up (manga vol. 12)

                In that case, the number was 124.

                Koushiro Izumi
                (a/k/a Samuel Dharma)
                ____________________
                AIM: Koushiro I Izumi
                ICQ: 161470390
                MSN: koushiro_izzy_izumi@...
                Yahoo!: mr_izumi
                ____________________
                >hai!i think i had an idea.i think we should have a quiz or
                > something or whatever from conan manga.we should test is conan
                > fan
                > really really is a fan and remember all case that conan solve

                right ... i'll start then ...

                what was tequila's original baggage number ?

                http://health.yahoo.com

                http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To
                - Get the best out of your PC!
              • Summon Illusion
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 3, 2002
                  You assume correct. It was the guy with the kansaiben.
                  --- Koushiro Izumi <mr_izumi@...> wrote:
                  > Who's tequila?
                  >
                  > Seeing that it's a name of an alcoholic drink, I
                  > assume that he is the
                  > member of the "black organization" who was killed
                  > because of baggage number
                  > mix-up (manga vol. 12)
                  >
                  > In that case, the number was 124.
                  >
                  > Koushiro Izumi
                  > (a/k/a Samuel Dharma)
                  > ____________________
                  > AIM: Koushiro I Izumi
                  > ICQ: 161470390
                  > MSN: koushiro_izzy_izumi@...
                  > Yahoo!: mr_izumi
                  > ____________________

                  =====
                  "As the music played each of the soldie's body parts imploded on itself, causing the defeat of the army. Clearly the psychological effect of it must be avoided at all costs."

                  AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                  Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                  http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

                  http://health.yahoo.com
                • Summon Illusion
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 3, 2002
                    I'm just thinking...what CAN you do to celebrate
                    something online? Well, I mean irl it'd be easy, but
                    here...? Maybe some sort of story/fanart contest? Nah,
                    that sounds too cliched but..promoting something new,
                    maybe? Or reflecting on old members and
                    talking/stereotyping them, who knows what?

                    Talking about that, IS there anybody in this mailing
                    list (besides the creator) that's been here for 4
                    years?

                    =====

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 4, 2002
                      --- Summon Illusion <kiw5@...> wrote:
                      > Talking about that, IS there anybody in this mailing
                      > list (besides the creator) that's been here for 4
                      > years?

                      yeah ... i think i was ... at least i signed up here a long time
                      ago ... and ditched this e-mail account for 2 years ...
                      came back for 1 1/2 years ..
                      and ditched it again for another 1/2 year ...

                      now i'm back again : )

                      Kei ~

                      http://health.yahoo.com
                    • Koushiro Izumi
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 6, 2002
                        Speaking of celebration, I thought someone mentioned a chat server quite
                        recently...it might be a good idea to hang out there at a given time with
                        something Conan-related prepared...

                        Anyway, what about organizing some sort of trivia (with a prize? Ouch,
                        who'll prepare that?) for example, the organizer(s) can prepare a set of
                        questions or upload midi files (Conan-related music, with variations which
                        makes it different to the original) and whoever submits the correct answers
                        wins?

                        T'was about as good an idea I can come up with...f(^_^)

                        Koushiro Izumi
                        (a/k/a Samuel Dharma)
                        AIM: Koushiro I Izumi
                        ICQ: 161470390