Re: Detective Conan Ep 1 is out

  • synndellethegreat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
      Oh, I see. Where do you download this chat function? Heh, I got a
      streamload account yesterday too.

      --- In conan@y..., "anaxo_zeb" <annc@u...> wrote:
      > --- In conan@y..., "synndellethegreat" <beibeidu@n...> wrote:
      > > I wrote htt..... etc. www.irc.enterthegame.com and it didn't
      work.
      > > Then I wrote irc.enterthegame.com@#dctp and it didn't work
      either.
      > > Could you put a direct link here?
      >
      > They're not links. The web is not all of the internet, you know.
      =) IRC is a major chat function of the net that existed before AIM,
      and EnterTheGame is one of the various chat server networks for IRC.
      To use IRC you need to download a chat program - mIRC is the most
      popular one. I wrote a really long email once about how to use IRC,
      it should be somewhere in the archives.

      > >I really want to download ones with English subs. Any links
      anybody?
      > >I think someone already has told us addresses and stuff but they
      > >didn't work. I REALLY need to watch Conan episodes. Oh, and any
      > >links with episodes around when Ai comes would be good. I haven't
      > >seen Ai before. And I NEED to.
      >
      > Sorry, the English subs don't even reach the episode where Ai
      comes. Ai's first appearance is in episode 129, since the case with
      Shiho's sister had to be redone in the anime (she wasn't killed by
      Gin but survived.) The remake was episode 128, and Lobato only
      subbed up to episode 76.