Re: [conan] Conan Episodes?

  • Ho Chaw Ming
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      Hi.

      You will have to wait a while.. ai Haibara comes very much later. But I will
      get there sooner or later =) .... Ep 2 is almost ready for release... so
      check the mailing list or our channel #dctp @... for news
      of it.

      Alternatively you can watch the movies. She starts appearing in the later
      movies.

      cheers
      silversurfer
      #dctp @ irc.enterthegame.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        Cool. But I haven't seen or have ANY of the movies. Aaaah!!!! My
        Conan belongings are quite limited. I am STUCK. I can only watch 1-
        105 with 48-49 missing or 47-48 or something around there. And I've
        watched it so much some of them don't actually work now... oops. And
        the first episode has started to die. It jumps around rather a lot
        now. Well, I have watched rather quite a few times.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/