Conan Episodes?

  • synndellethegreat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2002
      I really want to download ones with English subs. Any links anybody?
      I think someone already has told us addresses and stuff but they
      didn't work. I REALLY need to watch Conan episodes. Oh, and any
      links with episodes around when Ai comes would be good. I haven't
      seen Ai before. And I NEED to.
    • Ho Chaw Ming
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2002
        Hi.

        You will have to wait a while.. ai Haibara comes very much later. But I will
        get there sooner or later =) .... Ep 2 is almost ready for release... so
        check the mailing list or our channel #dctp @... for news
        of it.

        Alternatively you can watch the movies. She starts appearing in the later
        movies.

        cheers
        silversurfer
        #dctp @ irc.enterthegame.com
        > I really want to download ones with English subs. Any links anybody?
        > I think someone already has told us addresses and stuff but they
        > didn't work. I REALLY need to watch Conan episodes. Oh, and any
        > links with episodes around when Ai comes would be good. I haven't
        > seen Ai before. And I NEED to.

      • synndellethegreat
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
          Cool. But I haven't seen or have ANY of the movies. Aaaah!!!! My
          Conan belongings are quite limited. I am STUCK. I can only watch 1-
          105 with 48-49 missing or 47-48 or something around there. And I've
          watched it so much some of them don't actually work now... oops. And
          the first episode has started to die. It jumps around rather a lot
          now. Well, I have watched rather quite a few times.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/