9824Re: [conan] I want to unsubscribe........

  • Aichan
    Apr 2, 2002
      Ok, I'll translate it ^__^

      OK, if you don't understand it in english, I'll say it in Spanish, I don't
      want you to keep sending me messages damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're only
      annoying e because without noticing I check email and I have 100 messages of
      this conan, so please if it can't be the good way, then so be it the bad
      way, STOP SENDONG ME MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!

      That would be what she wrote, the next issue will have the answer I gave
      ^__^ (don't have time now, gomen nasai ^^UU)

      > Oh, it just seemed kinda strange. what was it about,
      > anyways?
      > --- Aichan <aichan@...> wrote:
      > > Well, the message I replied to was written in
      > > spanish, and a somewhat rude
      > > one, so I really felt the urge to reply in spanish
      > > too ^^U But that's all,
      > > I'll continue writing in english as always ^__^ (My
      > > apologies to those who
      > > may have felt offended by that ^__^ )
      > >
      > > Aichan
      > >

      > > > Can I please ask why there are spanish messages
      > > being
      > > > sent in this mailing list? - -0 Seems like the
      > > same
      > > > problem *I* caused before with the japanese...- -
      > > ;;
      > > > --- Montserrat Fernández <montsefq@...>

      > > <candymontes@...>

      > > escribiendo