8111Re: [conan] [FIC] The Unexpected 22!!!! ^_^ NEUE!!! (or 21 i suspect .. : p )

  • Kei
    Dec 1, 2001
      >OKI! promise ya! but i'll be busy tomorrow.... my
      bro's birthday... ^_^

      ehh ... ? u have a brother ? that's cool : ) help me
      say happy birthday to him pls : ) *if u see this
      message later then say happy belated birthday : )*

      is this brother older than you or younger than you ?
      and u have any other brothers or sisters ?

      i have 2 brothers, one is 2 years older than me ...
      the other is 2 years younger than me ... i'm right in
      the middle : )

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Shiniki Kudo"'s brother !!!
      Kei ~

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic