      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 6:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [conan] Fwd: Estaras fuera de Hotmail en 10 dias

      hi..^_^
      I just wanna thanx for the info. that has reply...thanx.And 2ndly i want to
      ask all conan fans...is any of you have the continued chapter of chapter 1
      or is chapter 1 just end with 'something he hope he wold never knew?.' i`m
      just curios to know what happen next.Did ran save or is just shinci
      6sence?.CAn anyone tell me.And one more thing,i would apreshiated that
      anyone van send me chapter 4.pelease send to me as soon as posible..^_^

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic