7175Murder, Conan style? (2)

    Sep 1, 2001
      Quoted and translated from Singhtao, Hong Kong:

      (After the murder) Wu stole all the money at home to pretend it to be a robbery and then use the money at the cybercafe nearby. He
      purposely walk around the people workedthere to mak an alibi. Wu claimed his killing methods are learnt from the anime Detective
      Conan.

      MMC wrote:

      > http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/detail.asp?ID=16572&GRP=B
      > Please be well noted that the "a Japanese cartoon on television" is definately Conan, according to Chinese-language press.
      >

      > --

      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

      Guardian of the Republic of Conania, otherwise known as Hong Kong (The title is imaginary. However, I'm veritly pro-independence.)