4100Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation

  • Eon Strife
    Nov 3, 2000
      > but i didn't use No$GMB though, i couldn't load the
      > cardtridge....

      So, what emulator do you use ?
      > was it hard/ boring?! is heiji in the game?!

      It is more hard than the first one. We can explore the
      whole island and houses in it.
      Heiji is not in this game. The characters :Conan, Ran,
      Kogoro, Sonoko, Ayumi, Mitshusiko, and Genta.

      > >Thanks. <-- see, i told you you said thanks instead
      > of you're welcome!

      Arrggg...Hahaha...you got me ! Anyway, that "thanks"
      is for closing the letter.
      BTW, in actual conversation I always reply with
      "thanks" when someone thanks me...

      You're welcome :)

      =====
      . ' . ` Please mail me at :