4081Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation

  • kaito kid
    Nov 1, 2000

      Haha... we got the same mark...

      >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
      >To: conan@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation
      >Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:22:41 -0800 (PST)
      >--- kaito kid <kaitokido@...> wrote:
      > > thank you v. much!!!
      >You're welcome ! :)
      > > Eon-sama, i finally finished
      > > the game!!!!!!!!!! but
      > > because i am from Hong Kong and is crap at Japanese,
      > > i couldn't understand
      > > so i got most of the 12 questions conan had to
      > > answer wrong... and guess
      > > what i have got for my intelligence?! 0 !!!! What
      > > did you get??!!
      >Congratulation !!!. If I'm not wrong, I got D. Emm..D
      >or O ? They looked similar. Try to use emulator's
      >ability to answer the questions. If wrong, load the
      >save, if right, save immediately :)

      can you save during the 12 questions?
      > > and by the way, where do you live? Has the 27/ 28th
      > > mangas came out in your
      > > place yet? I can't wait until the x'mas parcel from
      > > my family is here!!!!
      > > (^O^)
      > >
      > > Kudo Shiniki
      >I live in Indonesia. Sadly, in Indonesia only until
      >24th, the publisher publish every 3 months. And they
      >don't want to publish the special edition.
      Bad luck!
      >So, do you plan to play the 2nd game ? It's direct
      >sequel of this Karakuri Temple, remember the ending.
      well, i would loved to play the 2nd game, but i don't think i've got time
      though, i've got loads of homeworks and projects waiting for me to do la!

      OK, please keep in touch, if i've got any problems abt the 2nd game after
      i've downloaded it, i'll send you it....And by the way, have you finish or
      got the 2nd game?

      Kudo Shiniki

      PS: you talks like heiji, do you know that?! Heiji saids thank you as well,
      just like you when he's supose to say you're welcome or something...^O^