14074Re: DC Movie 12: Full Score of Fear

  • Stephanie Pakar
    Feb 1, 2008
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "scientist14_einstein"
      <scientist14_einstein@...> wrote:

      > --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "Marnessa Plaza" <nessa_plaza@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > Good Day chums!
      > >
      > > What can you say about DC's latest movie "Full Score of Fear"?
      > >
      > > Would it be best of all or one of the worst?
      > >
      > > By the way..
      > >
      > > MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you..
      > >
      > huhu..haven't watched it!!
      >
      > cud u plss... tell me wat happened..
      >
      > u know lyk summarize?
      >
      > ty,,ty,,ty,,ty..(",)

      I found this:
      Serial murders involving all kinds have happened. All the victims are
      from a Music School led by a famous pianist. Conan and company have
      been invited to a opening concert of the Music Hall built by the
      pianist. The biggest attraction of this concert is the world famous
      violin called "Stradivarius" and a special appearance of a singer who
      has perfect pitch.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic