13950Re: [conan] what is DC

  • Shinichi Kudo
    Nov 5, 2007
      DC direct current da capo doyle conan detective conan
      someone from this group had said suichi akai will die because of head shot from rena in volume 58...... i have already read this volume....... but akai does not shot at head.... is it the information true? i don't think james black will keep quiet and watch akai goes alone to meet with rena.......

      leehomura <leehomura@...> wrote:
      hello , i'm flame from melaysia .
      I am still new in this can any one tell me what is DC?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic