13946Re: [conan] Re: Hi conan lovers

  • Shinichi Kudo
    Oct 31, 2007
      if DC story is really end soon i hope gosho oayama will not disappointed us
      although DC story will end shinichi n ran names no end with us right? shinichi will marry ran tell me it is true just kidding

      Stephanie Xiong <xiongs90@...> wrote:
      Yeah I am from America...and I definitely absolutely love DC! I am aware of it not very popular in America...as it is in Asia. :D Well I said I hate to disappoint you guys but DC will be end sooner or later. Check it: http://www.animenew snetwork. com/news/ 2007-10-02/ case-closed- interview- post  I hope it help you understand as well. I do not want it to end, but oh well. It may be end for a while...not appear yet. Oh and for DC live action episode 2 will be out in December. I think I already gave a link, but here's: http://conan. wagnergrp. com/

      Shinichi Kudo <silverbullet_ 4869@yahoo. com> wrote:
      stephenie, are you from America? i don't believe DC very popular. i think DC just famous in Asia.
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail. yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic