13905tell me, please!

  • gloria ate
    Oct 17, 2007
      hi... long time no see!
      hey... I heard that the end of conan's story... both of them ( I mean Ran dan Shinichi) die together, and of course after conan turns back into shinichi, is that true?... if anyone knows what happen at the end.. please teelll mee!!!!! I really need to know.... ...
      ok... that's all! But first of all.. I really thank to you all, guys! to all information than you all have to me...!
      and I really thanks God to meet you all...
      see you at next topic... arigatou.....!!!!