13462Re: [conan] is anyone busy?!

  • aZtiE aLPha Ibriza
    Jan 12, 2007
      I'm so sorry... I'm late to reply your mail...
      nope. Hmmm... i must go to Tokyo Tower first, try to eat ramen, buy a lot of comics, it's sooooo muuuchh!!!
      hahahaha... Happy nu year too...
      Hey, have u ever seen movie 10th? where u watch this?

      cool girl <duck_angel05@...> wrote:
      Sorry, I'm not really busy, I'm just on my holiday, I visit my family in another city. Have you ever go to japan? If you were in Japan, what will you do?
      I fOrget to say HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU

      aZtiE aLPha Ibriza <aztie_qrentz@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hey guys...
      Is anyone busy?! Or boring with this group?!
      I didn't see any mails again...
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...