13457Re: [conan] is anyone busy?!

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Jan 8, 2007
      Happy New Year everyone ^_^ I've been kinda busy with work and such so I haven't had the chance to scan in more of the Conan calendar stuff. New Year's is a busy time for a Japanese household, too! I was cleaning! My room looks almost livable! Lol... ^^;;

      If I went to Japan, I'd eat my way across the country and visit all the amusement parks possible! ^_^.v

      -Erika

      On Jan 7, 2007, at 8:36 PM, cool girl wrote:

      Sorry, I'm not really busy, I'm just on my holiday, I visit my family in another city. Have you ever go to japan? If you were in Japan, what will you do?
      I fOrget to say HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU

      aZtiE aLPha Ibriza <aztie_qrentz@...> wrote:
      Hey guys...
      Is anyone busy?! Or boring with this group?!
      I didn't see any mails again...
      http://mail. yahoo.com