13192Re: ayumi...?

  • onepiece_4eva
    Jul 10, 2006
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Kurosaki Ichigo
      <shinichikun_aptx4869@...> wrote:

      > urm... i don't think so. i think DC going to end in the nearest
      time. thats what i think..

      > signed by
      > ichigoxrukia
      >
      > ichigoxrukia -> www.fanfiction.net/~ichigoxrukia <- ichigoxrukia

      the way she is, I don't think she'd want to go back.
      > On Wednesday, July 05, 2006, at 09:49AM, ran ling <ling_lang88@
      yahoo.com> wrote:

      > ><<Original Attached>>
      >

      > i think that genta aso can o.haha.cuz he is cute o.haibara can
      with mitshuhiko cuz they both lke science o

      > Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:
      > i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart
      too...well it
      > seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe
      >
      > >From: "kaymf813"
      > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [conan] Re: ayumi...?
      > >Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 07:55:30 -0000
      > >
      > >--- In conan@yahoogroups.com, Irene Gayle Lim
      > >wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Ayumi's a kid! It can't be done! haha
      > > >
      > > > dana scully wrote:
      > > > according 2 the vote no one agree if shinichi endup with ayumi
      ya...?
      > >poor ayumi. i think she really fall in love with conan
      > >
      > >she should just end up with mitsuhiko or genta...
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
      > >(and 30+ countries) for 2E½/min or less.
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-
      > >Phone call rates.
      > > >

      > >A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > A mailing list for Detective Conan fans around the world!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone
      calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

      Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

      > New
      Message Search
      > Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to
      try out the improved message search.

      > Share feedback on the new changes to Groups
      >

      > Recent Activity
      > 7
      > New Members

      Visit Your Group
      > Case closed detective
      conan

      > .

      Poor ayumi. she had better know that conan is just imagination
      figure, not real. because conan is shinichi who is elder boy than
      her. she is still young so i hope she could her soulmate someday.
      maybe mitsuhiko. (genta? i'm not sure...)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic