13191RE: [conan] Re: ayumi...?

  • ran ling
    Jul 7 11:30 PM
      only the age mah but from her size no noe will know that
      Maya Graffagna <talkingoddess719@...> wrote:
      Haibara's too old for Mitsuhiko. but i think she might stay the way she is, I don't think she'd want to go back.
      On Wednesday, July 05, 2006, at 09:49AM, ran ling <ling_lang88@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      ><<Original Attached>>
      i think that genta aso can o.haha.cuz he is cute o.haibara can with mitshuhiko cuz they both lke science o

      Nur Atika <cutey_003@...> wrote:

      i guess she is better off with mitsuhiko...hes quite smart too...well it
      seems like he likes both ayumi and haibara hehe

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/