12590Re: [conan] Hi! Everyone who loves Conan-kun

  • nadhirah nazarudin
    Jan 1, 2006
      hi and happy new year to all. poor me that i can't use the internet after this coz got school 10 hours and 30 minutes.

      winnie ling <winnie042092@...> wrote:
      hi guys. happy new year.i'm winnie wong from malaysia.i love conan-kun very much.can we be friends?
      my messenger is winnie_wyl0420 .i would like to meet u all soon when i'm online.

      nadhirah nazarudin <nadhirah_nazarudin@...> wrote:
      mine is shinichikun_aptx4869
      i'm friend of denise

      mariko yuna kumi <mariko_yuna@...> wrote:
      of course....
      add me: mariko_yuna
      i'm glad to be 1 of ur friends.

      Chloe Lee <bluesky_anime90@...> wrote:
      Hey,

      Can we ve friends?? Since we like the same things (Conan-chan of course, since I'm obviously bigger than him) but unfortunately i can't translate japanese for you. The mangas i'm reading here are all in chinese. Well I just wanted to add you to my messenger (of course, i have to ask you first ^_^) And be friends. If you really mind, then we could just email each other. Thanxx..

      From:
      Denise

      vverochan <vverochan@...> wrote:

      Hi!

      I'm so happy to stay here, to meet a lot of people who likes Conan-
      kun's adventures.

      I donĀ“t know if you will have some translations of the mangas of Conan.
      I don't speak nor read japanese (but i would love to do it)so i ask you
      if someone who has something called translations of Conan's mangas,
      send me an e-mail.

      Please, i'm so sad...i can't understand anything.

      Vero-chan

      Yahoo! Photos

      " There is Always One Truth!" " U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"

      " There is Always One Truth!"" U dumbass! don't train stupid skills!"