12566Re: [conan] Me gusta el grupo, lastima que no se escribir muy bien en ingles

  • Isabella Maltzeff
    Dec 1, 2005
      my god ure german??? I have a german cousin too!

      I spent a week in Berlin a year ago. The thing that struck me the most was: I've never seen so much manga!! But actually, I'm a Finnoswede. Stupid word. Means I talk both Finnish and Swedish as my mother tongues. But I understand German pretty well cause the only good anime shown in Finland happen to be shown on a German channel. That's how I got to know Conan and the crew *cheers for herself and notices people in the computer class are staring, grins*, but there are way to many, um... reruns? In Finland Conan started coming out this year. Took some time. + the translation is amatourish. *sigh* That's why I read Conan in German. Manga and anime are just coming out of the darkness into the mainstream. The anime shown are usually for younger kids so people can sell all kinds of merchandise. End of rant. :)

      Still tasting
      Finn

      Besök Sveriges aktivaste hästsite
      http://www.bukefalos.com