      Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:57 AM
      Subject: [conan] German Detective Conan on iTunes Music Store

      Hi everyone!

      I just found a bunch of German versions of Conan theme songs! I was randomly surfing on the iTunes music store at work, and to be honest, I didn't expect to hear German version of Conan theme songs. Anyways, here's the links for those who have iTunes installed on your computer. If you don't have the program, I highly recommend you installing it.

      Anime-Hits @ RTL II
      Track 2: Nur Fragen in meinem Kopf [mune no doki doki originally by The High-Lows]
      Track 3: Schritt für Schritt [Step by Step, originally by Ziggy]

      Anime Hits @ RTL II, Vol. 2
      Track 7: Mit aller Kraft (Truth) (Detektiv Conan) [Truth ~A Great Detective in Love~, originally by Two-Mix]
      Track 8: Lauf durch die Zeit (Unmei No Roulette Mawashite) (Detektiv Conan) [originally by ZARD]

      Unfortunately, these look like they were the short versions, not the long versions.

      OT, but I thought I'd post another CD by a group called East Winds Ensemble. They made cover songs from Hayao Miyazaki films. Very beautiful, the group has shakuhachi, koto, and other traditional Japanese instruments.

      I don't know if any outside the US can download them, but for those who live in the US, must buy! (It's cheap, too.)