12414Re: [conan] Re: An alarming note hinting that Case Closed would be a bit kiddified

  • KID
    Apr 7, 2005
      I haven't had the pleasure of watching the English dub (that whole
      Case-Closed-isn't-available-to-Canadians thing. Don't get me
      started.) so I could only go on what I had, which was the English
      manga. This brings me to a weirder point: why would they change the
      name in the manga and not in the dub? Shouldn't it be the other way
      around? This whole name-changing thing keeps getting weirder and
      weirder by the minute.

      I've also found that they've changed the name of their high school to
      Titan High School. Can anyone else find other name changes that play
      a significant part of Conan's deductions later in the story?

      That high school reference becomes critical for Volume 39, File 11.

      On Apr 7, 2005 12:14 PM, Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@...> wrote:

      > KID wrote:
      >
      > >Actually I beg to differ. According to my manga, Volume 4, File 4 of
      > >Case Closed, Gin and Vodka were known as Kasper and Melkior.
      > >

      > There was no change in the anime. But I'd report your discovery.
      >
      > --
      > Samuel Curtis, Shinichian and Hirokian. "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"
      >
      > "Veritas and Sapienta"--"Truth and Wisdom"

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic