12413Re: An alarming note hinting that Case Closed would be a bit kiddified

  • v1cky84
    Apr 7, 2005
      no offense to anybody...but i never really minded reading
      subtitles...just like what cecil said, the originality is preserved
      and voices do make a difference...dubbing and remaking movies or
      anime is usually not as good as the originals...
      for your info., i don't understand japanese so i have always had to
      read subtitles...
      it might be unfair for those who are blind, but they don't have
      alter the original anime...or even changing the names???
      just because americans can't pronounce the name correctly???
      no offense...i'm living in US right now although i don't really
      agree with what the entertainment industry is doing to asian movies
      and animes right now.
      sorry everyone if i'm rude...but i have a really strong opinion
      about this kind of stuff...every person is entitled to their own
      opinion

      v1cky84
      --- In conan@yahoogroups.com, "jnisham" <jnisham@y...> wrote:

      > ---In conan@yahoogroups.com, "jnisham" wrote:
      > >
      > >ya it's true that anime may be kiddified and this may be extream
      but
      > >what about blind people that don't speak the original language.
      It
      > >may just be me but I get sick of reading subtitles.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic