12402Re: [conan] An alarming note hinting that Case Closed would be a bit kiddified

  • KID
    Apr 6, 2005
      Somehow I was more upset with Gin's and Vodka's name being changed
      more than anything else. Their's actually had a theme to it that ties
      directly into the story line. Well so does Shinichi's (Jimmy's) and
      Kogoro's (Richard's) for a certain movie, but it seems that Gin's and
      Vodka's were more evident later in the story.