11863Re: [conan] A case for you...

  • nabilah deres
    May 5, 2004
      i think the murder is yamazuki yurie.....miura's psychologist.....but i hope someone who know the answer...please tell me the exact answer...coz..its quite interesting case n i want to know it

      Angelica Jallorina <hey_shinichi@...> wrote:
      Ouch man.. quite hard eh? Hehehhe.. people c'mon this is a very interesting case.. so? wat do u all think, huh?

      Lily-san, this  is really a very cool case.. did u made this? Huh? Where'd you got it? I don't have really an exact answer yet but i guess that it's her psychologist.. Yamazaki Yurie.. umm... is dat ryt?

      lily claudya <claudya@...> wrote:
      On my last mail nobody answered my 'cute sentences' question...
      Anybody know?! It's so simple. The answer is "CONAN IS THE BEST'!!!
      That's all. Okay, wanna find out how??? Answer this first.
      Takashi Miura was killedby a gun in her appartment. Her appartment number is 91.
      The suspects are:
      KImisawa Leona  - MIura's best friend. Same appartment building. Her appartment number is 32. No alibi. Miura flirt with Leona's boyfriend umtil they broke up. She has a scratch on her neck. She said she fell down.
      Yamazaki Yurie  - Miura's Phsycologist. No alibi. If Miura died, she'll get all Miura's estate and property because Miura did'nt have any family and Yurie is the nearest 'family' to her. her appartment number is 16. She got a scratch on her hand.
      Yuruzuyo Kaiba  - MIura's x-boyfriend. No alibi. He hated Miura because she did'nt help her during Kaiba's mother was sick. And she died two month ago. His appartment number is 93.
      Clue-
      1- All of them knows how to use a gun.
      2- A person who don't know how to use a gun will get a slight scrath.
      3- All of them has no Miura's appartment key except Kaiba.
      4- Yurie always took the 2nd key on the counter to get in Miura's house but she gave it back after using it.

      So, how it is??? Try to find the answer but carefull. Read it slowly and all of you my clever friends, GOOD LUCK. ;-p

      To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      From: Ding Dong
      Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:05:47 +1200 (NZST)
      Subject: Re: [conan] Questions

      1- Does Shinichi ever said she loved Ran?
      SHE---?Shinichi is a HE btw. But..no I don't think so.
      I think he says that he cared for her. but he never
      said LOVE.

      2- Does Heiji has a first lover but it is not
      Kazuha???
      The fact that they grew up together and Kazuha is
      always clinging to him..? I suppose not. It's probably
      Kazuha
      3- Who do you all think Haibara is going to be with?
      HAH! Depends, if she stays a kid for ten years and
      grows up then it's probably Shinichi. But most likely
      it's either Shinichi or Mitsuhiko.
      4- What will Ayumi do if he knows Conan is Shinichi
      who is 10 years older than her?
      Maybe she likes older guys.
      5- Mitsuhiko likes Ayumi or Haibara???
      It's obvious isnt it? He has a crush on Haibara
      6- How old are Eri and Yukiko?
      Same age, probably late 30-s
      7- How old is Haibara?
      Probably same age with Shinichi or a year older.
      Maximum, it's two years older than shinichi.
      8- How many times Kogoro Mouri investigate all by
      himself and had found the answer all by himself?
      Not that I know of.
      9- Who is better, Heiji or Shinichi?
      Both are equal. they complement each other.
      10-Do you think Shinichi will get back to his true
      form?
      It's up for Gosho to know and you to find out. And he
      probably haven't have any plans yet.

      Bottomline : If you read the comics then this answers
      should be obvious.

      --- lily

      claudya <claudya@...> wrote:
      ---------------------------------
      I have some questions;

      1- Does Shinichi ever said she loved Ran?(Not showing
      but saying to
         anybody, OKAY!)
      2- Does Heiji has a first lover but it is not
      Kazuha???
         (I hope it is Kazuha)
      3- Who do you all think Haibara is going to be with?
      4- What will Ayumi do if he knows Conan is Shinichi
      who is 10 years
         older than her?
      5- Mitsuhiko likes Ayumi or Haibara???
      6- How old are Eri and Yukiko?
      7- How old is Haibara?
      8- How many times Kogoro Mouri investigate all by
      himself and had
         found the answer all by himself?
      9- Who is better, Heiji or Shinichi?
      10-Do you think Shinichi will get back to his true
      form?

      Okay, thats it. I hope you all can get the answer. and
      try this.

      Third letter in alphabets,
      An egg
      Initial of nominate,
      After Z
      Initial of nerd
      Initial of initial
      On your keyboard, after A
      take the big letter: Takuya, kimiHura, rEmi
      Opposite of d
      Opposite of 3
      On your keyboard, before D
      T.

      Plus all the letters and you'll get a very cute
      sentences. Good luck.

      Terms of Service.

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
      > To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      > From: "ran mouri" <myshahin87@...>
      > Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:20:15 +0200
      > Subject: RE: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love
      > with Shinichi/Conan?

      ---------------------------------

      hellow
      can anybody send me some pictures for haibara , conan
      , shainichi and ran
      ..... please

      >From: penpenshinigami@...
      >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love with
      Shinichi/Conan?
      >Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 05:06:38 EST
      >
      >but at the same time, shinichi did promise to
      protect/b there for haibara
      >no
      >matter what happens.... is like askin' shinichi which
      one he will save if
      >both
      >haibara and ran are drowning in the ocean....
      >
      >In a message dated 3/27/04 1:59:56 AM Pacific
      Standard Time,
      >chaa26@...
      >writes:
      >
      > > well if you read vol... umm which was it 36 or 37
      > > about the crazy bomber.. which involved miwa (old
      > > memory of her past love which got killed in a same
      > > bomb incident) and takagi officer.
      > > i think it showed us clearly enough how strong
      > > shinichi felt about ran..
      > > well it was quite obvious time to time that how
      > > shinichi or conan really cares for ran..
      > > honestly, im not that fond of ran, so i m so envy
      > > see how shinichi actually cares about and loves
      ran..

      wrote:
      > > >Claudya wrote this:
      > > >Shiho/Ai is a misterious girl. It's imposible to
      > > >read her mind. Only gosho Aoyama knows her.(of
      > > >course, he's the one who create her) Ran does
      love
      > > >Shinichi very much. But do Shinichi loves her.
      > > >Shinichi only said that he cares 4 her only. Did
      > > >Shinichi said he loves Ran? Does anything said
      that
      > > >he loves her??? So, I think reading Shinichi's
      mind
      > > >is more difficult than Shiho's. And I think Shiho
      is
      > > >best for Shinichi. And I got one thing to say.
      But
      > > >only people who watch Cardcaptor Sakura could
      > > >understand. In CCS Sakura and Syaoran is a
      couple.
      > > >MAny people short cut it to S+S. And
      Shinichi+Shiho

      wrote:

      > > >ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
      > > >http://www.conanmania.com
      > > >

      > > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > >ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
      > > >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
      > > >From: Erika Narimatsu <sasami20@...>
      > > >Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:40:16 -0800
      > > >Subject: Re: [conan] Re: Is Haibara/Shiho in love
      > > >with Shinichi/Conan?
      > > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Or Ran might be playing along with Conan because
      > > that's what he thinks
      > > is the best for her. It's obvious that Conan wants
      > > protect Ran, but
      > > whether or not she agrees is a different question.
      > >

      > > On Mar 23, 2004, at 11:56 PM, Ding Dong wrote:
      > >
      > > >You know like how they always say, if you love
      > > someone
      > > >then you will hope for that someone to be happy.
      > > >guess Shiho realises that she probably cannot
      ever
      > > >have Shinichi because he's only in love with Ran.
      So
      > > >she made a temporary antidote for Shinichi, you
      > > know,
      > > >to give him a chance with Ran.
      > > >See? If Ran really was in love with Shinichi or
      vice
      > > >versa, then they would want to face this problem
      > > >together. Still..it makes you wonder,even if
      Conan
      > > >does something to "throw Ran off the track", and
      if
      > > >Ran knows Shinichi really well then why does she
      not
      > > >confront Conan about it? The only time I saw Ran
      > > >confront Conan about him being Shinichi was in
      Vol.7

      wrote:
      > > >---------------------------------
      > > >There were several moments when Ran suspected
      Conan
      > > >was really Shinichi
      > > >and she would express this to him indirectly
      which
      > > >would cause Conan to
      > > >do something to throw her off his track. I think
      Ran
      > > >really wants to be
      > > >there for him and support him during his crisis,
      but
      > > >Conan simply won't
      > > >let her because of his fear that the black
      > > >organization would use her
      > > >against him.
      > > >
      > > >Shiho is more like the type to be a loner, but
      this
      > > >could be because of
      > > >the way she grew up and not necessarily her true
      > > >personality. Her
      > > >sister was murdered and she was forced to work
      for
      > > the
      > > >black
      > > >organization. Shiho knew that there her chance
      that
      > > >she would die
      > > >instead of turning in a small kid was higher, but
      > > she
      > > >was willing to
      > > >take that chance to get away. She does seem to
      have
      > > >some sort of
      > > >ulterior motive, but what, I don't know. If she
      is
      > > in
      > > >love with Conan,
      > > >she would have serious competition with Ran. The
      > > >episode where Shinichi
      > > >returned to his original form thanks to Haibara's
      > > new
      > > >drug, the effect
      > > >didn't last. She even knew exactly when Shinichi
      > > >reverts to Conan.
      > > >Normally you don't know how long a drug stays in
      the
      > > >body, and
      > > >obviously the drug that reversed Shinichi's age
      is
      > > >still affecting him.
      > > >That makes me wonder if she knew something... is
      she
      > > >using Shinichi as
      > > >a guinea pig? Or as a pawn expecting the black
      > > >organization to hear
      > > >about Shinichi's return? Or even to test
      Shinichi's
      > > >love for Ran? (The
      > > >last one I highly doubt) If she did love Conan,
      I'm
      > > >not sure she would
      > > >give such an experimental drug on him like
      that...

      > > >Anyways, gotta go...
      > > >
      > > >-Erika

      or
      > > >Shiho have not
      might
      > > be
      > > >a good chance
      > > one
      > > >that
      she
      > > >should have
      > > >clues that Shiho
      > > >definitely she

      > > <gembel@y...>
      if
      > > >there's something

      > > >their yard..
      face
      > > >to face,.. and
      > > >facing to close)
      on
      > > >the train.

      > > ><conanchristie@e...>
      Shiho-Ai
      > > >has lived in the
      know
      > > if
      > > >he treated

      crush,
      > > >let alone if

      me
      > > >at least). I

      think
      > > >that Gosho
      > > >Shinichi/Conan. I dont
      one

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cGIolB/TM

      > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
      > > http://www.conanmania.com

      > > Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on
      time.
      > > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      > >

      > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
      > > http://www.conanmania.com
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months
      FREE*

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com