11787Re: [conan] Detective Conan is Case Closed; Jimmy Kudo joins the rank of Bobby Jackson

  • Erika Narimatsu
    Feb 7 11:24 PM
      Tell me I'm not the only one here cringing with unhappiness. Who on
      earth decided to change certain names and not the others. I would have
      hoped that since this was going to cable it wouldn't undergo name
      changes. Where is the logic of keeping the last name Kudou if you're
      going to change the first name Jimmy? At least Conan Edogawa was kept
      intact. The more I think about it, the more I wanna go bleh to it.

      -Erika

      On Feb 6, 2004, at 8:48 AM, John Ma wrote:

      > Funi decided that, due to "legal considerations," Detective Conan would
      > be renamed "Case Closed."...
      >
      > And character name changes:
      > Shinichi Kudo: Jimmy Kudo;
      > Ran Mouri: Rachel Moore;