11351Re: [conan] A Simple Question for Conan Discussion

  • Mark Ramos
    Jun 2, 2003
      I agree, without a case, Kogoro usually sits in front of the tv.  I'm not even sure if Kogoro is computer literate (but I maybe underestimating his skills).  But I wonder where does he keep his files?  He's a detective so I think he must have a hard copy his cases and a database on a computer somewhere.  --mark

      Shiniki Kudo <kaitokido@...> wrote:
      erm.. about the question... if you think about it, Kogoro doesn't seem to be
      the type of person to use computers regularly, all he does is sit around
      either reading newspapers or watching TV...