11061Re: [conan] In the name of Shinichi Kudo -- Please Explain your spamming, karina m!

  • Shiniki Kudo
    Mar 1, 2003
      sorry to interrupt this serious message, but i really do think people
      shouldn't send this sort of forwards to others, especially in a ML as people
      wouldn't know what the message is about and read the content anyway. >0<
      just rolling down that message and seeing those images made me feel sick!
      whatever it was supposed to mean, i don't appreciate it in my inbox... /m\
      please dont send it to me again!

      Sorry for interruption again! but i really need to say how i feel about this
      outrageous email...

      Kudo Shiniki >_<;;