Nah! Anyone who has been in Ag or gardening has more than likely handled and used chemicals. We don’t like to admit to our past sins but it’s more likelytomjasz
Thomas I felt I had to give a chemical alternative, simply because I seem self-conscious about my apparent like for chemistry. I guess I’m the Chemical Alisteynstephen
Thanks! Pyrethroids are far to broad spectrum for my use. As to mosquitos, meh, I’m not much bothered. I’m far more disturbed by the uninformed use oftomjasz
- Soil Science
- Jul 28, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.