I am on the road but if memory serves, Tim Wilson has a bunch of great recipes at http://www.microbeorganics.com/#Compost_Tea_Recipes Have to catch agardenerjeff
Cooking worm's food? Wow. I don't think it is necessary! Grind it up instead...IMHO. Cooking kills the bacteria, Protozoa and fungi in the scraps...this isgardenerjeff
Spring is almost here! If you are in need of the finest worm casting to brew your tea this spring, you can check out my web site:wormer50
- Soil Science
- Jul 28, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.