Hi. I'm new here. I've been a gardenweb member for --I dunno--15 years, but it's getting harder to have conversations there because there is now food soil webthedirtylibrarian
The restrictions mentioned are not state restrictions. They are part of the National Organic Standard. In that capacity, the restrictions mentioned onlybrianmaubyallnatural
Thanks Brian What State is the standard you were referencing from? The lack of a standard means that nothing can be depended on. It is hard to invest inricaews
- Soil Science
- Jul 28, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.