Thanks John. I have always remained a reluctant sprayer. I am limiting the area sprayed for the very reasons you mention. Eventually I will get the plantertomjasz
I don't know where you live. But if hummingbirds are native to where you live? Which only occur in North, Central and South America. Hummingbird are like whitejbridgestx
Hey Tom, We make a mix of 5 essential oils that works great just shoot me your address and I'll send you a gallon. Do you have a back pack blower sprayer perbillskerrett
- Soil Science
- Jul 28, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.