John, can you give me info on Elaine Ingham's presentation in Austin , TX? Thanks, Jeanne Boucherjboucher65
I am on the road but if memory serves, Tim Wilson has a bunch of great recipes at http://www.microbeorganics.com/#Compost_Tea_Recipes Have to catch agardenerjeff
Cooking worm's food? Wow. I don't think it is necessary! Grind it up instead...IMHO. Cooking kills the bacteria, Protozoa and fungi in the scraps...this isgardenerjeff
- Soil Science
- Jul 28, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.