[My Computational Complexity Web Log] While I was gone

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      The list of accepted papers of STOC has been posted. STOC and FOCS are the two most important annual theoretical computer science conferences. Quite a few interesting complexity papers. You can often download them by going to the authors' web sites.

      From Scott Aaronson: I gave a talk to my brother's high school math club called "The Prime Facts: From Euclid to AKS." A writeup is available in case readers of your weblog are interested.

      Last, but not least, we all are very saddened by the Columbia shuttle tragedy and the loss of seven brave people in the pursuit of science.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 2/3/2003 12:34:03 PM