[Computational Complexity] The Final Two

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Run a tournament that does a series of comparisons to decide a winner. No matter what algorithm you use, there will always be that final comparison, before which we had exactly two possible candidates to emerge victorious.

      In America we are seeing those final rounds play out in a variety of forums this week. The Republican and Democratic fields have been whittled down heading into Super Tuesday where nearly half the states, including Illinois, have their primaries. The Super Bowl on Sunday evening pits the final two football teams against each other.

      So what will it be? Clinton or Obama? McCain or Romney? Patriots or Giants? Stay tuned.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 2/01/2008 06:08:00 AM