[Computational Complexity] Lance 2.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      The weblog has called me back. Bill and I will now jointly be posting on this blog.

      Many changes in my life since last March, most importantly starting a new job at Northwestern. Jason Hartline made a poster announcing our new group.

      Can you guess the movie reference? Hint: I am standing in for Richard Gere.

      Don't let the poster scare you—Computational Complexity will always remain my one true academic love.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 1/18/2008 06:24:00 AM