[Computational Complexity] If you submitted a CDI proposal READ THIS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Guest REQUEST by Richard Beigel- NSF Guy. (I always forget formal titles.)

      The CDI program received around 1300 proposals. You can imagine the difficulty and importance of assigning the proposals to appropriate panels. If you submitted a CDI proposal relevant to theory of computing please send an email Richard Beigel immediately and in any case by close of business Friday January 18. You can find his email address here:
      here

      If possible, include your Proposal ID Number when writing.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 1/17/2008 03:32:00 PM