[My Computational Complexity Web Log] STOC 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      I have received some requests for the call for papers for STOC 2004 which will be held in Chicago. Maybe it is because I gave the presentation for STOC 2004 at the 2003 business meeting, or because if you google 'STOC 2004' this weblog comes up in the list, or just because I'm in Chicago now, but I am not officially connected to STOC 2004.

      Having said that, here is the tentative call for papers.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 9/8/2003 11:50:35 AM