[Computational Complexity] COMPUTATIONAL COMPLEXITY CONF 2008 SUBMISSIONS WEB...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
      Computational Complexity Conference 2008 (CCC 2008) submissions website is now open: go here for submissions website or go here for more info on the conference
      1. Submission deadline is Dec 6, 2007, 17:59 PST
      2. Notification will be by Feb 8, 2008.
      3. Conference will be in College Park Maryland (details on that will be on the conference website soon)
      4. It will be awesome!

      Trivial question: Name everyone who has been to every single COMPLEXITY conference, including when it as called STRUCTURES? (I've been to all but one, Jack Lutz has been to all but two, so we do not qualify.)

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 11/12/2007 08:55:00 AM