[Computational Complexity] Stoc seeking papers that...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      STOC deadline is coming up and the organizers have asked me to publicize a particular aspect of it. Note that in the call for papers it says: Papers that broaden the reach of theory, or raise important problems that can benefit from theoretical investigation and analysis, are encouraged

      Since I was explicitly asked to publicize this, I assume they really mean it.

      Submision Deadline: 7:59PM, EST, Nov 19.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 10/29/2007 12:58:00 PM