[Computational Complexity] WHERE to apply to grad school?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Its the time of year when Seniors who want to go to Graduate School should be pondering WHERE to go. There are other issues which I will address in later posts, but

      Today's topic is WHERE TO APPLY?

      I would like YOU (the readers, and time magazines MAN OF THE YEAR for 2006) to comment on:
      1. IF a student wants to do COMPLEXITY THEORY where should she go?
      2. IF a student wants to do COMBINATORICS (in a math dept) where should he go?
      3. IF a student wants to do XXX (in a YYY dept) where should ZZZ go?
      Note that there may be lesser-well known schools (e.g., not on someone's arbitrary top 10 ranking) that are really good in these topics, and they should not be overlooked.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 9/27/2007 09:39:00 AM