[My Computational Complexity Web Log] Hello Chicago

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      Here I am, my first day back on campus of the University of Chicago. It's quiet here, Chicago is on the quarter system and classes don't start here until September 29.

      I was on the road during the August 22 anniversary of my first post on this weblog. I hope you have enjoyed reading it this year as much as I have had fun writing it.

      --
      Posted by Lance Fortnow to My Computational Complexity Web Log at 8/25/2003 03:35:36 PM