[Computational Complexity] A New Job and Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2007
      Guest Post by Lance Fortnow

      As an anonymous commentor mentioned on Monday, I am moving to Northwestern University EECS in January. Northwestern also hired Jason Hartline and Nicole Immorlica so I have an exciting opportunity to join an up and coming theory group without having to move my family.

      In other news the ACM Transactions on Computation Theory has been approved and will be starting up soon with yours truly as editor-in-chief. Watch for details and get your papers ready.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/17/2007 09:22:00 AM