[Computational Complexity] Math in Turkey

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 5:20 AM
      There is a recent story and a request for a petition signing that SEEMS like we should support it, but rather than repeat the story, here are pointers. It involves a Math Summer School in Turkey being closed down, and the person running it being arrested for "Education without permission" for apparently no good reason.See Terry Tao's blog: here and a weblog he points to here.

      --
      Posted By Lance to Computational Complexity at 8/13/2007 07:18:00 AM