[Computational Complexity] Theorists who got jobs for fall07-where?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      Aravind Srinivasan: I have a great idea for a Blog Post!

      Bill Gasarch: What is it!

      Aravind Srinivasan: We all know where Scott Aaronson ended up- MIT, but where did the other theorists on the market end up!?

      Bill Gasarch: Living in a cardboard box with a sign saying ``will prove theorems for food'' !?

      Aravind Srinivasan: No, thats for Math PhD's! The blog should ASK theorists who got a job in Fall 2007 to tell us where they got their jobs so we'll all know!

      Bill Gasarch: Okay, I'll do it!
      if you are a theorist who got a job starting in Fall 2007, please leave a comment telling us where it is and anything else you want to add about the job market, or life, or whether pi should be 2*pi, or anything else you care to expouse on.

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 8/09/2007 04:49:00 PM