[Computational Complexity] This is the 1000th post !

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      This is the 1000th posting on the complexity blogs. 958 were when Lance was running it and the rest (I'll let you do the math) were when I was running it. This is not an exact count of how many postings we made since there were many guest posts.

      SO, how to celebrate? I request that readers comment on their favorite and/or least favorite postings of either Lance or I.

      I'll start: my favorite posting of Lance's was on how fields tend to view themselves as NOT being in a golden age: here it is

      My least favorite was Lance's fairwell post. Not quite fair- it was a fine post, but I didn't like that he was stepping down.

      ~

      --
      Posted By GASARCH to Computational Complexity at 8/02/2007 05:45:00 PM